Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some more thoughts . . . .

I am not a very religious person and unfortunately, the only one in a complete family of devout Christians. So I am something akin to the "black sheep" of the family. Every person from my own parents to my Uncle-Aunts have taken it up on themselves to "talk some sense into me".

However, I still am not ready to be the sacrificial lamb leading to a lot of tensions and problems. This brings us back to the crucial question:
Religion is probably responsible for many more unhappy homes like this, then how is it good? Which logic is this that tells you to be unhappy in this life in order to happy in your next?

I dislike talking on such a stupid topic so I'll probably not make any more posts in this topic unless explicitly asked to by someone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sincerely ask you to write more on this....world needs enlightenment :)