Saturday, November 22, 2008

More thoughts about a friend . . . .


We often look at some people around us and think "What a fool! He/she is never serious. He's so immature."

I thought the same about a friend of mine. He was always about fun and enjoyment, being happy and living life king-size. I had a very poor opinion about him. However, now as I come to know him better, I deeply regret my decision and thoughts. I've come to realize that he's probably the person most similar to me personality-wise.

If I had not been so hasty in judging him, we would have become friends earlier and I would have got such a wonderful friend much earlier.

This incident has taught me a valuable lesson. Never judge a book by it's cover and never judge a person by his look or outward behaviour.

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
- Aristotle

2 comments:

orderly chaos said...

Hey darkangel, seems like i know your friend too, its Mr.SATAN, right? HAPPY REALIZATION

Unknown said...

koun hai yeh bhai...?