Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fear of the Future



Will I be able to feel secure,


wherever I go, I hear the death's call,


"Die, die, die . . . . "




These are the lyrics of a song by the Doom Metal Band 'Grave Flowers', rather ironically titled "Fear of Future".


I fear these lyrics chronicle the way we Indians, and more specifically, we Mumbaikars have been feeling.


Everybody is scared and angry(Just read some of these smses being circulated). Seeing this mindless carnage, many of my friends have decided to join the armed forces and help the country.

I guess this is the mindset of the majority in this country at this point. I don't know whether this is right or whether this is wrong. Many will join soon to find their fervour ebbing later.
Do what you think is right, but think with your heads, not your hearts. And once you've made your decision, follow it with all your heart.
Will I be able to feel secure,



wherever I go, I hear the death's call,


"Die, die, die . . . . "

1 comment:

orderly chaos said...

Agree to your thoughts, mere enthusiasm aint any use...need dedication too, I realized it now, but better late than never.